Welcome to Crystal Palace
Built in 2003 and refurbished in 2018, Crystal Palace is a four star hotel conveniently located in the most important business area in Northern Bucharest, only 10 km away from Otopeni International Airport and 15 minutes from the city's historical center.
Crystal Palace Hotel is located in the heart of the most important business district in Bucharest and near the Promenada Mall. Within a radius of 5 km you’ll find RomExpo - the largest Exhibition Center, Romaero, Pipera district, Floreasca district with the most important business parks, House of Free Press Square and Charles de Gaulle Square.
WE CARE | Your safety at Crystal Palace Hotel
“Crystal Palace Hotel’s hospitality culture consists in people carrying for people. We assure you that we are welcoming our guests in the cleanest and healthiest conditions as possible as ever have been.” Bogdan Dragomir - CEO Crystal Palace Hotel
Our top priorities are our guests’ and colleagues’ safety, protection and comfort.
We’ve joined the entire world’s fight in preventing COVID-19’s spreading and we’ve trained our people, taking all necessary measures in order to make sure that, as always, our guests’ comfort and stay is satisfied.
For our guest’s comfort and safety, we’ve implemented new cleaning standards for the entire building, using the most efficient hygienic substances, being highly responsible in respecting all protocols recommended by the World’s Health Organization:
- We’ve trained our personnel as per the actualized protocols and standards in preventing COVID-19’s spreading, by equipping them with everything necessary (masks, medicinal gloves, disinfectants) for their own protection and the ones they are getting in contact with;
- Upon entering the hotel, we are testing our staff’s temperature in order to make sure that their health is in good conditions;
- In order to reduce the contact between our staff we’ve implemented new communication standards;
- Testing the temperature to all our visitors and guests;
- We’ve implemented the World’s Health Organization recommendations with reference to the social distancing and we’ve exposed the information in all public areas;
- We’ve made sure that the disinfectants are available in all public areas along with disposable paper towels; disinfectant wipes in all guest rooms and public areas are also available;
- We offer complimentary room service and we use disposable dishes;
- We’ve reduced the paper consumables in all guest rooms ( notebooks, hotel’s brochures and Guest Directory) and our Front Desk staff is at your service only one call away for any information/ support you shall need;
- All our guest rooms will be sealed after being disinfected and the access will be highly restricted including for our staff; any accessed guest room will be disinfected again and accessible only for its following guest;
- If requested, the occupied guest rooms will be daily cleaned with disinfection substances;
- We’ve upgraded our cleaning standards in the entire hotel and we only use substances recommended by the control and prevent COVID-19’s special centers.
- Additional disinfection for all frequently touched objects inside our guest rooms and all public areas such as: key cards, door handles, elevator buttons, TV remotes, switches, carpets, curtains, beds’ upholstery, in-room phones, ambient temperature control’s panel, inside the minibar and its products, etc.
- We’ve increased the cleaning frequency for all public areas;
- We’ve modified the organized buffets, the room-service, the conference meeting rooms and coffee break areas;
- Express check-in and check-out will be available shortly;
- Further on, we keep analyzing new alternatives and technologies for sanitizing all surfaces and objects and we will keep implementing everything accordingly in order to assure your safe and comfortable stay with us.
All improved measures taken so far will be constantly actualized as per the World’s Health Organization.
Local Weather and Time
- Property type: Hotel
- Hotel class: 4 ****