Welcome to the Crystal Palace
Built in 2003 and refurbished in 2018, Crystal Palace is a four star hotel conveniently located in the most important business area in Northern Bucharest, only 10 km away from Otopeni International Airport and 15 minutes from the city's historical center.
Crystal Palace Hotel is located in the heart of Bucharest's most important business district and near the Promenada Mall. Within a radius of 5 km you’ll find RomExpo - the largest Exhibition Center, Romaero, Pipera district, Floreasca district with the most important business parks, House of Free Press Square and Charles de Gaulle Square.
WE CARE | Your safety at Crystal Palace Hotel
“Crystal Palace Hotel’s hospitality culture consists in people caring for people. We assure you that we are welcoming our guests in the cleanest and healthiest conditions possible.” Bogdan Dragomir - CEO Crystal Palace Hotel
Our top priorities are our guests’ and colleagues’ safety, protection and comfort.
We’ve joined the entire world’s fight in preventing COVID-19’s spreading and we’ve trained our people, taking all necessary measures to make sure that, as always, our guests’ comfort and stay are satisfied.
For our guests' comfort and safety, we have implemented new cleaning standards for the entire building, using the most efficient hygienic substances, to make sure that we are respecting our responsability in following all measures recommended by the World Health Organization:
- Upon entering the hotel, we are measuring our staff’s temperature in order to make sure that it is satisfactory;
- In order to reduce close contact between our staff we have implemented new communication standards;
- Our guests' temperature is measured (when entering the buiding);
- We have implemented social distancing and have displayed the information in all public areas;
- Disinfectants are available in all public areas along with disposable paper towels. Disinfectant wipes in all guest rooms and public areas are also available;
- We offer complimentary room service and use disposable dishes;
- We have reduced the paper products, such as notebooks, hotel’s brochures and Guest Directory in all guest rooms and our Front Desk staff is only one call away for any information or support you may need;
- All our guest rooms will be sealed after being disinfected and the access will be highly restricted including to our staff; any accessed guest room will be disinfected again and accessible only for its following guest;
- If requested, the occupied guest rooms will be cleaned daily with disinfectant substances;
- We’ve upgraded our cleaning standards in the entire hotel and we only use substances recommended by the special centers for the control and prevention of COVID-19.
- Additional disinfection for all frequently touched objects inside our guest rooms and all public areas such as key cards, door handles, elevator buttons, TV remotes, switches, carpets, curtains, beds’ upholstery, in-room phones, ambient temperature control panel, inside the minibar interior and its products, etc.
- We’ve increased the cleaning frequency for all public areas;
- We’ve modified the organized buffets, the room-service, the conference rooms and coffee break areas;
- Express check-in and check-out will be available shortly;
Further on, we keep analyzing new alternatives and technologies for sanitizing all surfaces and objects and we will keep implementing everything accordingly in order to assure your safe and comfortable stay with us.
All measures taken so far will be constantly updated as per the World Health Organization.
Local Weather and Time
- Built Year: 2003
- Last renovated in: 2018
- Nr. of rooms: 74
- Nr. of floors: 5
- Property type: Hotel
- Hotel class: 4 ****